Wednesday 8 June 2011

Nice days =)

Hi everybody  ! 
 Yea continues to write my blog again laa ... 
i'm just back home from outside with chew yee man man & her boy ! 
today have fun with them aa  .. but unlucky we 3 sista argue with our own boy friend =(

Say dao boy friend make me think dou about him again aa =( 
i with him already have 2 week more din meet up le=(
i miss him so much ! this few days we two keep argue ! keep mad each other ! 
but can how ?? i just need patience at all ... just because i love him ...

actually i don't like to argue with him , it's fucking tired laa .. Do you all agree this one ?? 
hais ! i like he always love me , siak me and more ... 
And i love he always stay beside me cuz like that just will make me feel so warm =P
Sometimes he's cute ! he like to make ugly face to make me happy .. 
i know that he don't like to see my crying face just because he unlike me cry ! 

Dear, actually i just hope you more care me , spend more time for me ! 
i know you already try it , but i really hope that ! 
hope you can understand my feeling .. And let's me feel that you'r really CHANGE ! 
i don't want your attitude seem like b4 you treat your every EX ! cuz that's a BAD ATTITUDE !!
know that ?? 



And don't forget one thing is I always love you and care you my dear !!

STAY HEALTHY MY DEAR AND ALL SISTA :)) 
GOOD NIGHT !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment