Friday 10 June 2011

HAPPY !

I'm updatttteeeee my blogging again :)
 Yea todays i'm feel happy about my work cuz today i out salary laaaaaa ..
hahaha xD 
 but i didn't take out any money out ohh .. believe or not ?? 
Actually since when i start my first work i starting know that why daddy mammy always scold me buy thing...
Since i have this feeling , i already less buy those beautiful clothes , less waste money in no use de thing :) you know why ?? hehe just one reason can make me like this , that is >> 钱难赚aaa << don't know my friend when saw this word will feel so weird or not ?? haha it's not my fault =] 
But this few days i waste money to buy something for my skin face =D 
just because before my face is look so cacat one ! but now is look better dy ..

Tell you all one thing ! that is i gonna have a new puppy soon laa :"P  i use my own RM 300 to buy it ohh .. 
no why ! just because i damn love doggie doggie .. if i have many money i will use 80% de money to buy all the dog's thing ... hehe just don't laugh me "CRAZY ON DOG " ohh :) 
i have some argue with my darling about buy dog :P hahaha actually just a small case laa :)
just because he keep want help me out half money to buy that dog i don't let ! 
Then he mad me laa ! Cute him =")  
but lastly i also let him out half money to buy it laa .. just let he be winner only ... 

It's look like Ultraman right ?? hahah i feel so :) It's name is DOFFY :)

this puppy damn cute ! It's name is LICO :) this one is my sista's puppy :))

Now my mind only SAVE ! SAVE ! SAVE !  money .... hahaha
night all :))


To Be continues =)

No comments:

Post a Comment